Well we can scratch Wilshire gun off the list...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Still waiting...

I share the opinion that everyone who carries a gun for self defense needs to be properly trained. That does not mean that I think the government should require that training as a prerequisite for exercising a right. I just told my son tonight, during a father-son chat, that he needs be an adult and have a steady job before he seriously considers becoming a father. Does that mean I think the government should issue parent-permits with training/employment requirements?

Where did anyone from Wilshire Gun, not a reporter, say they agree with government mandated training and/or that they were opposed to Constitutional carry.

This shouldn't be that hard. I have my rope ready...

Last edited:

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Still waiting...

I share the opinion that everyone who carries a gun for self defense needs to be properly trained. That does not mean that I think the government should require that training as a prerequisite for exercising a right. I just told my son tonight, during a father-son chat, that he needs be an adult and have a steady job before he seriously considers becoming a father. Does that mean I think the government should issue parent-permits with training/employment requirements?

Where did anyone from Wilshire Gun, not a reporter, say they agree with government mandated training and/or that they were opposed to Constitutional carry.

This shouldn't be that hard. I have my rope ready...
Keep twisting that rope!

Latest posts

Top Bottom