Well we can scratch Wilshire gun off the list...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
According to their Facebook clarification, they didn't say that, and it was a mis-interpretation by the news staff.

No apologies granted for a gun store that most likely got out of the article and publicity exactly what they wanted, and "duh" on them if they didnt think a CBS affiliate would skew their segment to fit an agenda, real; or implied.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No apologies granted for a gun store that most likely got out of the article and publicity exactly what they wanted, and "duh" on them if they didnt think a CBS affiliate would skew their segment to fit an agenda, real; or implied.
Looks to me like they're getting a little more than they wanted. But in the end, I'm fairly sure the benefits will outweigh the costs to them. I wonder how many people that actually would have done business there, now won't?

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There it is. Thank you for pointing that out. If the instructors indeed said that, that is an issue I agree with. According to their Facebook clarification, they didn't say that, and it was a mis-interpretation by the news staff. Two years later, I still can't get the New York Times to correct their major mis-interpretations of my research, so it happens frequently and is definitely a possibility. That all being said, I can see a possible issue here; and wonder why nobody pointed this out before. I certainly missed it myself.

I take up the 2A cause on plenty of lib/progressive sites. I'm not trying to argue here, just understand what the issue was, and you @olyeller were the first to point this out. All the folks that were bent out of shape about the "need" usage will be really tied in knots when they discover this. Thanks man!

Well hell! I pointed you to it a couple of times I think as did Olyeller and others. So you need your facts spoon fed to you huh? :nutkick:

If you read their Facebook page there is a guy on there taking them to task (one of many). They state that they don't support this bill in a "so emotionless" manner it's really hard to believe them. He actually says that they need to "go thermonuclear on channel nine". They reply "we called them". Like I said, it's kind of hard to believe them due to their dialog. I would be go doing EXACTLY that in "going thermonuclear" and stating my position in the loudest and clearest possible terms if I were them. They aren't doing anything of the sort....

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where/when did you point to that statement? Nope.

Oh good grief YG.

Do this: Execute a force quit command of your data analysis program in your brain. Then start your common sense app. Then go look at the video I posted in post #1, then read post #23. Then you might consider sending that data analysis program to the trash bin, it's really affecting your judgement....

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh good grief YG.

Do this: Execute a force quit command of your data analysis program in your brain. Then start your common sense app. Then go look at the video I posted in post #1, then read post #23. Then you might consider sending that data analysis program to the trash bin, it's really affecting your judgement....
Execution failed, but nice try...lol. That is not in reference to the same statement that olyeller pointed out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom