What is your favorite bank?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your favorite bank?

• First National Bank

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Navy Federal Credit Union

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Tinker Federal CRedit Union

Votes: 13 13.7%
  • USAA

Votes: 9 9.5%
  • First State Bank (MWC)

• Midfirst Bank

Votes: 10 10.5%
  • Bank of the West

• Bank of Oklahoma

Votes: 13 13.7%
  • Arvest

Votes: 15 15.8%
  • Other/Not Listed

Votes: 41 43.2%

• Total voters

cowzrul

Distinguished 1998
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I haven't been impressed with the service lately at my banks (I currently use 3). I feel like a number and think I would like some better service. So if you have a bank you LOVE post it up. Sorry but the poll is limited to 10 so these are the ones I picked.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have had good service with Arvest, I also have an account at BOK with no complaints there either But Arvest just seems like a more friendly bank.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When my wife and I moved to Galveston we went with Wells Fargo. When we moved back to Oklahoma, we kept WF as our main bank. My wife has some sort of accounts at the old Union National(now Inter Bank?) at 50th and May and she also uses Arvest at 164th and Penn...just South of where we live. She hasn't complained....so they must be good??!!

Cohiba

P.S.....we get a few comments when we us our Wells Fargo debit card, either from folks who lived in Texas or people who recognize that Oklahoma doesn't have Wells Fargo.

SoonerATC

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If you haven't banked with USAA, you don't know what TRUE Customer Service is. Their membership is restricted to veterans and their immediate family members, though.

cowzrul

Distinguished 1998
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you haven't banked with USAA, you don't know what TRUE Customer Service is. Their membership is restricted to veterans and their immediate family members, though.

I have been with USAA for 22 years. In my opinion it isn't the same it once was. Previously they would bend over backwards to go the extra mile. My last few banking instances haven't been that stellar. Also, I make regular deposits that are above the 3 day "online" limit so it is a hassle to use them for my main banking.

hanson405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really like TFCU. I'm young(ish) and have pretty limited credit, and they have taken the time (on a few occasions, actually) to explain what I need to do to get my credit score up to get approved for loans. Don't really like risking family members' credit (not that I would default on anything, but I don't need them to worry about me).

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
TFCU and BOK have been good...

USAA has closed accounts of mine without warning and I never saw the money saved again (2 accounts) given there wasn't a lot in either...never made progress getting my money back and 1 renters insurance claim after having even my own automotive policy for over 8 years and they dropped me

Latest posts

Top Bottom