What is your favorite bank?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your favorite bank?

• First National Bank

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Navy Federal Credit Union

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Tinker Federal CRedit Union

Votes: 13 13.7%
  • USAA

Votes: 9 9.5%
  • First State Bank (MWC)

• Midfirst Bank

Votes: 10 10.5%
  • Bank of the West

• Bank of Oklahoma

Votes: 13 13.7%
  • Arvest

Votes: 15 15.8%
  • Other/Not Listed

Votes: 41 43.2%

• Total voters

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm a huge fan of PNC Bank but there aren't any in OK currently. I used them when I lived in Pittsburgh, PA and they were top notch. I have seen some advertising in this area so I am hopeful they plan to come here.

Larry Morgan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use wells fargo because of the corporate discount thingy I get. They are pretty good. Their online banking is really nice. Holy geez, though, getting a loan through them is like pulling teeth. Go to a credit union for that.

ArGyLe64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love USAA. We have everything (checking, savings, home owners, jewelry, computer, life insurances) with them and have for years. We use FAACU for our car loans (they beat USAA's rates), cash deposits, and my safe deposit box.

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Advantage Bank - Midwest City branch. The main branch is in Spencer. It used to be called Spencer State Bank.

I like it for the small town feeling. When I walk in, I'm not an account number. They all know my name. If I want a loan, there are no underwriters to wait for approval. I walk into the guy's office and he makes the decision right there. If it's a bigger auto loan (my diesel), I'll go to FAA Credit Union as they have the best rates in town, but for customer service, Advantage Bank gets my everyday business.

First National Bank sucks.

MoBoost

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Advantage Bank - Midwest City branch. The main branch is in Spencer. It used to be called Spencer State Bank.

I like it for the small town feeling. When I walk in, I'm not an account number. They all know my name. If I want a loan, there are no underwriters to wait for approval. I walk into the guy's office and he makes the decision right there. If it's a bigger auto loan (my diesel), I'll go to FAA Credit Union as they have the best rates in town, but for customer service, Advantage Bank gets my everyday business.

First National Bank sucks.

+BIG 1
Once you established with them - it's the easiest place to get a loan: you get a loan, not your social security number.

Latest posts

Top Bottom