What is your favorite bank?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your favorite bank?

• First National Bank

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Navy Federal Credit Union

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Tinker Federal CRedit Union

Votes: 13 13.7%
  • USAA

Votes: 9 9.5%
  • First State Bank (MWC)

• Midfirst Bank

Votes: 10 10.5%
  • Bank of the West

• Bank of Oklahoma

Votes: 13 13.7%
  • Arvest

Votes: 15 15.8%
  • Other/Not Listed

Votes: 41 43.2%

• Total voters

lump

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Communication Federal Credit Union
I've been with them just over a year and absolutely love it. They know me by name when I walk in which I hardly ever do. I joined on a Wednesday, applied for a loan on Thursday was approved with a large check in hand Friday. I also get 4% interest on my checking account.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
use to be Exchange National Bank here in Moore... it was the BEST, until BancFirst bought them out.... Now its filled with people, long lines, phone recordings, and "press 2's for english"....

prophet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use midfirst for regular checking and savings, usaa for a savings account and i have an auto loan and savings account through oklahoma employees credit union. Ok employees has taken care of me and i have an auto loan through them at 3.89% i plan on keeping an account with them.

OSU

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
OKlahoma Employees Credit Union. 2.49% apr on a used vehicle! good people. Few locations is the only downfall but I live like 2 miles from one.

zseese

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have loans and bank accounts through tinker, and have since I was 16. I have absolutely no bad things to say about them. Great customer service, always treated well, and I earn 3.5% on my free checking(although I think FAA may offer a slightly higher option). Great rates on loans too, and as soon as I save the money to refinance my house I am going through them too (Bank of America bought mine and they suck).

I have all of my insurance (vehicles, boat, home) through USAA and they are phenomenal at that. The branchless banking is kind of inconvenient with holds and all so even though I have bank accounts through them I rarely use them. Also have my only credit card through them, pretty good rates there too. Also great customer service all around IMO.

Latest posts

Top Bottom