What is your favorite bank?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your favorite bank?

• First National Bank

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Navy Federal Credit Union

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Tinker Federal CRedit Union

Votes: 13 13.7%
  • USAA

Votes: 9 9.5%
  • First State Bank (MWC)

• Midfirst Bank

Votes: 10 10.5%
  • Bank of the West

• Bank of Oklahoma

Votes: 13 13.7%
  • Arvest

Votes: 15 15.8%
  • Other/Not Listed

Votes: 41 43.2%

• Total voters

Randy_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Guys just a heads up about Arvest. I was looking to open a new bank account, and I was going to open it at Arvest after them being mentioned here.

I went to the Arvest on 2nd St / Edmond Rd, here in Edmond, and what should I see on the door when I pull up but a big Gunbuster sign. I just went ahead and pulled right back out of the parking lot, and I will take my business elsewhere.

cyberslider

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Communication Federal Credit Union
I've been with them just over a year and absolutely love it. They know me by name when I walk in which I hardly ever do. I joined on a Wednesday, applied for a loan on Thursday was approved with a large check in hand Friday. I also get 4% interest on my checking account.

I've had a few auto loans through them and a savings account. Last time I was there several months ago, the branch office on NW Expressway had gun buster signs on the door.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm happy with Cornerstone bank. Right now, they're just on the northwest side of OKC, but they've always treated me right.

MidFirst can gargle my balls.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm happy with Legacy, but considering some place with higher interest on checking. I also use Bank of Cordell (now there's a small town feel) and American Express Personal Savings.

Latest posts

Top Bottom