What's your all time favorite car or truck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This has been my favorite ever since I saw a picture of it....

www.leverfamilysite.com_images_Items_of_Interest_Chevy_Pickup_LateModel57ChevyPickup.jpg
Hehe, that's pretty cool. Back part of a '57 station wagon I presume?

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love jeeps, I have had 4 of them now. But, Just out of high school I got a 1969 Firebird, bright orange. My wife was driving it when I was in Korea, the radiator cap went bad, and the motor locked up. I keep at my dads for a few years and finally traded it for a Harley. I wish I still had it. My wife and I were talking today about starting to look for a sports car or jeep I can fix up with my grandson as his first car.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
***When it's all said and done*** Totally retired in Las Vegas I want one of these two:

'69 Dodger Coronet 440 convertible
maxresdefault.jpg

or

'66 Cadillac Convertible
www.fleetofcads.com_matts66_matts66_02.jpg

I think I'd look pretty cool crusin' Vegas in one of these.

**Of course my wife thinks I'm NOT cool....even if I was wearing a suit made of $1,000 dollar bills, even if cool bit me in the a$$ she thinks I wouldn't be cool***

My wife ....what does she know....just wait, just wait until I get one of these and cruise Vegas...I'll show her!!!...:smack:

Last edited:

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
***When it's all said and done*** Totally retired in Las Vegas I want one of these two:

'69 Dodger Coronet 440 convertible
maxresdefault.jpg

or

'66 Cadillac Convertible
www.fleetofcads.com_matts66_matts66_02.jpg

I think I'd look pretty cool crusin' Vegas in one of these.

**Of course my wife thinks I'm NOT cool....even if I was wearing a suit made of $1,000 dollar bills, even if cool bit me in the a$$ she thinks I wouldn't be cool***

My wife ....what does she know....just wait, just wait until I get one of these and cruise Vegas...I'll show her!!!...:smack:
Get the Dodge!

Latest posts

Top Bottom