whats your favorite 9mm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ltdavel

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Back in the 90s I carried a Smith Model 39 as a duty weapon. I really liked the grip angle and feel. It always fired and fed everything that I could load into the single stack magazine. I sold it to buy a model 640 .357 hide out and have always regretted it. I still have a box of 9mm black talons in the hope that I'll find another nice model 39 some day.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
beretta 92fs that i regretfully sold a couple months ago. it may be big and heavy, but it eats everything you feed it and it's crazy accurate. but i've still got my glock 19 which is a very close 2nd

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Back in the 90s I carried a Smith Model 39 as a duty weapon. I really liked the grip angle and feel. It always fired and fed everything that I could load into the single stack magazine. I sold it to buy a model 640 .357 hide out and have always regretted it. I still have a box of 9mm black talons in the hope that I'll find another nice model 39 some day.

My brother has the model 59 which is pretty similar and I really like that pistol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom