What's your favorite cheap beer?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKSpeedDemon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's not cheap but I got on a Chimay Blue kick a few months ago. My brother and I went to the Oklahoma Craft Beer Festival in Bricktown back in May. oklahomacraftbeerfestival.com/ There where a lot of really good beers there. Would of really like to attend this. greatamericanbeerfestival.com/

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It's not cheap but I got on a Chimay Blue kick a few months ago. My brother and I went to the Oklahoma Craft Beer Festival in Bricktown back in May. oklahomacraftbeerfestival.com/ There where a lot of really good beers there. Would of really like to attend this. greatamericanbeerfestival.com/

I love Chimay White. Had it at Mahogany Prime Steakhouse one night. Had 3 of them. Didn't know they were $16 a pop.

Stephen Cue

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
images

...or at least it used to be before they stopped production and shut the doors. $12/case. Loved it.

Lost Lake

Tried this when I couldn't find Pig's Eye, didn't hit me favorably.

...which is cheaper than most beers I pick up.

Yes, me too, Im a little spoiled and high strung about my beer tastes.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Many of you don't know what "cheap beer" is. I ruled out Modelo because it's not cheap enough to be cheap beer.

Hamm's. $13.99 a 30 at Collin's in Tulsa. Union Made in 'merica, by god. That's cheap beer.

Rainier Beer is awful in a "pass me a chainsaw, I'm drunk enough to learn chainsaw art" kind of way if you find yourself in the PNW. I think it was like $4.50 for a sixer of tallboys.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
easy high roller.

I get Old Style when i wanna get hammered on 6 point

My brotha. *extends fist*

I drink a lot of craft beer too, but there are two kinds of men: cheap beer men and beer snobs. I know my roots. Slide me the rusty cooler across the truck bed in the parking lot of the concert, Jack.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, Excuse US, Mr. Rockefeller. Let's keep it on track. Keystone Light in the specially lined can. About one in one hundred of those specially lined cans is orange meaning you win a prize. Save the can and resist opening it. They have this gimmick that Keith Stone comes to your house and gets your truck down off the blocks. Don't fall for that gimmick.

I have five unopened orange cans and I'm pretty sure that they'll be collectors items. I'm pretty sure they'll put my grand kids through trade school.
Ain't you got a liquor store down there? I appreciate cheap, but ice down some 4.7%. Every bit helps.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to drink Modelo frequently, but we picked up a couple cases (separately) that were really bad...worse than skunk pi$$...so I quit drinking it.
I kinda noticed it getting worse, too. It was my stock fridge beer for a while.

Tecate is a beer I will drink if free and no other options...but it has an even worse acrid/ licking a 9 volt battery taste.

Lost Lake I won't drink even if free. That Freedom Salute swill that is $1.99 for 4 tallboys at liqour stores right now I also cannot/will not drink. I about slapped my liqour store guy for reccomending i try it. Those are about the only two so bad I won't drink them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom