Where were you during Y2K?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RockHopper

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Living/working in Yosemite Nat'l park. It was the ideal location for a world ending event. I bought 3 bottles of wine, and intended to cozy up with the GF. Instead, she took a bottle and went and hung out with another guy....

So...I drank 2 bottles of cab sauv alone, and went to bed early feeling quite sorry for myself. When I woke up the next morning hungover, without a GF, and airliners still making their way across the sky...I was pretty disappointed.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Living/working in Yosemite Nat'l park. It was the ideal location for a world ending event. I bought 3 bottles of wine, and intended to cozy up with the GF. Instead, she took a bottle and went and hung out with another guy....

So...I drank 2 bottles of cab sauv alone, and went to bed early feeling quite sorry for myself. When I woke up the next morning hungover, without a GF, and airliners still making their way across the sky...I was pretty disappointed.
At least she left you two bottles. :bolt:

Latest posts

Top Bottom