Who here is getting the Iphone 4s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NOSfed98z

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will be able to get a new phone in about 2 weeks. I saw that the new Iphone was going to be released and thought I might get it. I am not sure though I have been hearing a lot of stuff about the android phones, just wanted to see what everyone's thoughts on it were.

VitruvianDoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I prefer iPhone over Android for quality of apps, user experience, tech support, and most of all the jailbreak community. Android is so fractionated based on who develops for what phone (the Evo line vs the Nexus line, etc) and the overall phone is loaded with bloatware based on the manufacturer (i.e. HTC sense, Motorola Blur, etc).

That being said see this:
[Broken External Image]

An additional link with information
http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=4212&idPhone2=4198

Cue

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That chart is a little off. Galaxy s II has an 8.7 hour talk time. Also Android has had voice to text for a couple of years now. It also conveniently leaves off RAM which Galaxy s II has 1GB, iphone 4 has 512KB, and ihpone 4s is not published. Also leaves off 4g which only benefits Galaxy s II as well.

Haven't we learned already that charts do not go over well on this forum?

Twmaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes the 4S is what was supposed to be the iPhone 5.

One other detail on the chart that is in error. The iPhone 4 is now only $99.

I'm on Sprint. I've not bought an iPhone as until recently I had a contract with Sprint. I've been with them so long (12 years) and am very happy with Sprint. So now I can just about afford an iPhone 4.

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Already ordered and am looking forward to getting it. Probably should have waited for the iPhone 5 but I like the size and form factor of the current version and the hardware upgrades in the 4s are worth it to me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom