Who here is getting the Iphone 4s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am pretty sure they have the true iphone 5 designed and ready to go, I do believe they had manufacturing issues with the new display and they used this as a
stop-gap for the product line to not go stale, also this phone will be software compatible until iOS 7-8 as the 3GS was introduced on 2 and is compatible with iOS 5.

This is a good upgrade to get in on and keep around as a hand down etc, and still stay relevant.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I'm LONG overdue for an upgrade, thought I was going to just pick up a cheap 4G but leaning towards a 4GS now.

VitruvianDoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
does anyone know how much it would cost if its not time to renew?

If you about 1/2 way into your contract, add $250 to the prices you see
ie 16 g iPhone 4S is $199 + $250 = $449

If you want it off contract, you can buy it from att for $649. However, if you are going this route I suggest you wait till november and buy direct from Apple so you can get an unlocked version which has a much higher resale value.

VitruvianDoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
NP.

Don't expect the iPhone 5 till this time next year though...

Some data from broadcom and qualcom both who make radio chips for the iPhone showing that an all-in-on dual voice/LTE chip won't hit the press until late Q2 of 2012 which means it would be late Q3 early Q4 for the iPhone 5 if its going to be LTE.

Latest posts

Top Bottom