Cyclists

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Okay, a dude with a dick the size of a bobby pin decides to pollute the air that a few cyclists breath while trying to climb a mountain. Bobby pin dick probably couldn't walk a quarter of a mile at that altitude, but the big diesel truck makes him a big man. Highly entertaining.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Okay, a dude with a dick the size of a bobby pin decides to pollute the air that a few cyclists breath while trying to climb a mountain. Bobby pin dick probably couldn't walk a quarter of a mile at that altitude, but the big diesel truck makes him a big man. Highly entertaining.

You seem to be preoccupied with this guy's penis. Weird.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why can't they stop at a 4way like the rest of us. If you stop & go (you are there first so you have the right of way) while they are advancing toward the intersection and not stopping or slowing down its your fault they have to hit the brakes, obey the laws of the road stop at the stop signs! I do cycle some but not on the roads I value my hide

Daryl Licht

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The ones that get me growling are the morons riding in the street in places with bike paths next to the road. If a bike path is available, use it. Aquarium drive and south Elm in Jenks seems to have a number of such jergoffs.

MCVetSteve

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmmmmmmmm

1. I drive a car, truck, motorhome, motorcycle, etc..etc...and don't see it as "anti driver" when someone posts something about someone in a vehicle being a douche..LOTS of vehicle drivers are idiots....so why should people complaining about douche bike riders be taken as anti bicycle?

2. I think riding bikes is great....its good for the folks riding them, saves fuel, noise, etc....

3. BUT........... It is VERY VERY true that there are groups of drama queens/kings, Prima Donna's, and those who think just because they spent 5 grand on a bike and fancy duds that they own the roads. THOSE are the turds I can't stand. They see or hear ya coming THEN spread out over the whole lane...and go 8mph in a 45. Most of the time in a no passing zone. REALLY??? "we're watching out for our safety"....********...you're being a dick. If you're watching out for your safety, move over, signal to others and signal to the vehicle driver to make sure he sees you. And maybe try waving once in a while...might work wonders.

I've had conversations with some of these idiots...and they are snotty holier than thou's.

Now...I also personally know some other bike riders that are really cool folks and when you see them riding they acknowledge that in fact its up to THEM to make sure they do the right things on the road and get along with motorists as much as it is the motorists job.

Anyways...if you are one of the ********* riders....then own your douchebaggery and change your ways. If not LIVE WITH THE RIDICULE...LOL. If you're one of the good biking folks...THANK YOU MUCH!!! : )

Those are the idiots that even I want to punch in the throat when I see them because they create animosity towards all cyclists, thereby putting ME in danger, because of their douchebaggery.

Raoul Duke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah
Also, having served on an advisory committee to a city

Oh jeebus, not one of the Tulsa's glorious advisorycronyism committees, I hope.

If you served on the one that advised Tulsa to adopt it's new convoluted, corrupt, clusterfawk of a solution in search of a problem to benefit the contractors and not the customers trash service, you ought to be tarred and feathered.

But that would explain why you are currently a resident of Misery.

Latest posts

Top Bottom