Deer Season 2014

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Decided to change spots since the only activity at the last spot was during the rut. Walked out this morning about 6:30 and inadvertently stumbled across 4 doe bedded down. Spooked em off....

Transmitted via Tactical Telecommunications Device

tulsanewb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another year with no deer... already waiting for next year (doubt I'll make it out for Holiday Anterless). Unlike the prior years at least there was nothing from this year that could make the blooper real. I did see 8 does, a few very large ones, but was down in Three Rivers WMA and antlerless ended the day before (when I didn't see a thing). Strike 3 for me :doh: I will try again next year. Hopefully with better success. I am determined to put some meat in the freezer!

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Another year with no deer... already waiting for next year (doubt I'll make it out for Holiday Anterless). Unlike the prior years at least there was nothing from this year that could make the blooper real. I did see 8 does, a few very large ones, but was down in Three Rivers WMA and antlerless ended the day before (when I didn't see a thing). Strike 3 for me :doh: I will try again next year. Hopefully with better success. I am determined to put some meat in the freezer!

Definitely don't throw in the towel! Stick with it and it will happen.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Finally able to contribute to this thread. ......128lb fat nanny. She made this full size Ruger .280 look like a compact

i1085.photobucket.com_albums_j434_btenn1_20141223_162017_zpsfeonouqz.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom