Doctors and gun question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssgt ben

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have never been asked that question. Maybe its because our Doctor is a Hunter. I haked him how he felt about CCW and he said i hope you feel safe enough here that you dont need to carry but if you do concelled is concelled.

Rolando

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Do you have any firearms in the house?"

"No... but now that you mention it maybe I should take my personal safety more seriously. I think I'll go gun shopping this afternoon. Thank you for your compassionate concern for my health and safety.!"

expertzx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is the office using a new computer system? Sometimes when you convert from paper to electronic medical records, the program has a question that's built into the system that prompts you to ask that question to everybody thats of pediatric age.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The question is disturbing. It seems that both schools and doctors are increasingly preempting parental rights under the banner of protecting children. Do our rights fly out the window when a medical figure or school figure is zealous about pursuing any possible abuse or neglect?

The answer increasingly seems to be "yes." The suspicion of possible abuse or neglect results in the parent being presumed guilty and his/her rights being trampled.

But does the state do a good job of protecting children under it's care and supervision? No. So where is this cycle going? Do we need to carry carry "legal rights cards" and the cell phone number of our lawyer whenever we go to a doctor's office or school?

The documentation and record prove it's much worse than most would believe and many will admit. But we're not supposed to notice or discuss it when the system and those in it are wrong. Just as it should be ignored that those allowing/empowering these violations are the same ones who took the oath, and while we're at it keep ignoring Kelsey and the other children who have died and will die as a result.

Google "reverse miranda card".

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to give out one of my buddy's phone numbers so he'd get added to the call lists... :)

It backfired on me though because Best Buy ended up having my name tied to his phone number and it all all messed up when he tried to do anything there lol. Busted.

So now, I normally use 867-5309 but I don't use the normal split in numbers and the cadence of the song.

Yeah, if you just say "ZERO" instead of "OH" you can get away with it.

thecolonel

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The question you were asked is a question that the American Academy of Pediatrics has added to their history forms. Pediatricians commonly have that question on the history. As we move into Obama care that question will be mandated as a way of identifying you. The best way to answer the question is that the question is not pertinent to why we are here. As we get into Obama care the relationship patients have with their health care provider will change and the government will have wide open access to health records.

Latest posts

Top Bottom