I 44 Toll Road from OKC to Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What do you need a Pikepass office for?
Bought a new vehicle in April and had to get the windshield pikepass. I logged in and had it sent to me. It arrived in a little less than a week. Then I decided to install a dash cam. The windshield tag would block it so I needed to remove it, took a half hour to get the darn glue off the windshield. So, needed a new tag, went to Memorial and Meridian, it was closed permanently (Heck, google said it was open...) Quick search said there was a new location. Pikepass to get the discounted rates you need a plate (tag) and their windshield sticker.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, it has been 18 years but I'm still kinda pissed about Pluto being switched from planet to a "dwarf planet". And how do they know who lives there?
Dont even get me started. Neil De-ASS Tyson and members of the IAU aren't allowed in any of my businesses to this date.
Although Pluto is officially a planet again, their discrimination against Plutonians is not forgotten.
https://futurism.com/pluto-reclassified-as-a-major-planet

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What I really hate, they've made the pikepass office even more inconvenient to get to. They closed the pikepass office at Meridian and Memorial, now it's at 122nd and I-35, with far fewer employees.
I've always just ordered new or replacement passes online and usually get them in a day or two.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom