Mask's for Coronavirus

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Speculation has been "heard" that the numbers of other death causes have dropped while coronavirus deaths have increased. I wonder if there is really any truth to those speculations?
We are in the "fog of war". I've heard that repeated many times also, but who knows?. We seem to be at the mercy of whatever "facts" have the most emotional impact since those get repeated the most. I do think that people in need of customers for their business, or of a paycheck from a business, are most likely to believe the disease is not a big deal. Interesting times.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just doing the parking lot pickup at WalMart. I "take notes" on the employees putting groceries into the rear of people's vehicle. Many are not wearing masks or wearing them improperly. The sign says, "For your safety and ours please remain in your car." That's not happening either. Friendly, unmasked folks are rolling their windows down to hand their ID to employees....some are even extra friendly and get out to help them load the groceries into their cars.
Either many people are oblivious or they are "empowered" by social media posts telling patriots to ignore the fake epidemic, cuz it's no worse than the flu.

Karen?

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wearing a mask is no more uncomfortable than carrying a Glock 19 IWB. Be polite and wear a mask when out in public.

I choose to carry an unholstered LCP in my front pocket so as you can tell I'm not wearing the hysteria mask either. In February, March and most of April the government said wearing masks didn't protect the public. Now all the sudden they want you to wearing one. This has nothing to do with protecting you it is about how much they can control you. If you'll accept this in 3 months they'll have you lining up for the vaccine.

Last edited:

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For quite awhile the employees at my local WM were doing their jobs without benefit of masks and I felt sorry for them working unmasked while most customers were masked.
The last 2 or 3 weeks they have been provided masks though.
The store manager has gotten serious about maintaining 6 foot distances between individuals too.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No more so than the person who is muzzle swept at the range and upset about it.

In February, March and most of April the government said wearing masks didn't protect the public. Now all the sudden they want you to wearing one.
The govt lied because they needed to prevent the hoarding of scarce masks needed for health care workers.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For quite awhile the employees at my local WM were doing their jobs without benefit of masks and I felt sorry for them working unmasked while most customers were masked.
The last 2 or 3 weeks they have been provided masks though.
The store manager has gotten serious about maintaining 6 foot distances between individuals too.

80% of the WalMart workers I saw were pulling the masks down below their nose so it only covered their mouths. These masks make breathing very uncomfortable for most people because they trap the moisture of your breath inside the mask.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
80% of the WalMart workers I saw were pulling the masks down below their nose so it only covered their mouths. These masks make breathing very uncomfortable for most people because they trap the moisture of your breath inside the mask.
None of the workers I saw did that.

I've worn surgical masks for years while pushing a lawnmower to help with my allergies.
Yes, it's somewhat uncomfortable but so are my allergies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom