Mask's for Coronavirus

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't believe how many people I'm seeing on tv who don't even wear the masks covering their nose, only the mouth is covered.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We are at risk from the clueless.....maybe it is progress of some sort: these might be the same people who were coughing on everyone a few weeks ago.

What is worse are people claiming the pandemic is a hoax and you can't make me wear a mask in your business.

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We are at risk from the clueless.....maybe it is progress of some sort: these might be the same people who were coughing on everyone a few weeks ago.

What is worse are people claiming the pandemic is a hoax and you can't make me wear a mask in your business.

Hoax..no, A media/Government driven frenzy to make the situation sound 1000 times worse than it actually is to take our freedoms away...yes.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

They have every right to say you can't make them wear a mask and the business owner should have every right to make them leave.

The Pandemic isn't a hoax, but it's not the end of the world either.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just doing the parking lot pickup at WalMart. I "take notes" on the employees putting groceries into the rear of people's vehicle. Many are not wearing masks or wearing them improperly. The sign says, "For your safety and ours please remain in your car." That's not happening either. Friendly, unmasked folks are rolling their windows down to hand their ID to employees....some are even extra friendly and get out to help them load the groceries into their cars.
Either many people are oblivious or they are "empowered" by social media posts telling patriots to ignore the fake epidemic, cuz it's no worse than the flu.

Latest posts

Top Bottom