Most underrated band

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What about Bob Dylan? Everyone agrees that he has an exceptional voice, and he travels with the best musicians.
If he'd just cover other peoples songs instead of that crap he writes himself, he could be the new Elvis.

What? Not Ken Curtis? That man could sing. Unlike Bob Dylan who sounds like Donald Duck being choked while having an orgasm.

Slack One

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Screaming Trees. They had a little success during the Seattle explosion in the 90's, but they never really hit it big. Probably the most expansive and mature sound to come out of that whole scene. Mark Lanegan has one hell of a smokey voice, and the Connors had a lot of musical versatility. Wish I could have seen them live before they broke up.

madokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Georgia Satellites,if you like Lenerard Skenerd, and Molly Hatchet you like GS.they have made 3 or 4 albums, dont bother, with the new stuff, just get their first one and enjoy.

hard_r

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who in your opinion is the most underrated band? You know the one that put out hits but really never got the respect they should have. My vote goes to Cheap Trick. Lots of hits like "Dream Police" "want you to want me" "Gonna raise hell" and so on. And who can forget their lead guitarist Rick Nielsen. Wild stuff there. Who is your pick?

OMG! I'm a HUGE Cheap Trick fan and I go to see them anytime they are within driving distance!

Latest posts

Top Bottom