Nobody is buying s**t these days

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
Cost of living is up big time but lots of brand new cars/trucks on the streets. Everyone seems to have iPhones/Apple Watch.
My neighbor kid (senior in high school) is driving a new Ford Raptor. Showed up 3 weeks ago after his Dad comitted suicide. The Mom's previous husband committed suicide about 18 months ago. I told my single neighbor not to date her...🤯
There was a tow truck driver knocking on their door a few days ago.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My neighbor kid (senior in high school) is driving a new Ford Raptor. Showed up 3 weeks ago after his Dad comitted suicide. The Mom's previous husband committed suicide about 18 months ago. I told my single neighbor not to date her...🤯
What could go wrong there?

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tow truck guy a burly dude with a beard and ponytail?

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve been buying. Usually direct texts or pms. Nothing I want in the classifieds or the prices aren’t right.

Why would anyone buy s**t though?
I'm almost going to have to get a second vault soon enough. But I just don't buy if it's not a deal whether here or several other locations I frequent. Sadly some of those are becoming overpopulated and harder to win on. We need a good plague.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm almost going to have to get a second vault soon enough. But I just don't buy if it's not a deal whether here or several other locations I frequent. Sadly some of those are becoming overpopulated and harder to win on. We need a good plague.
I needed a 2nd safe 10 years ago. I need to buy it and find space or get rid of the stuff I never touch or shoot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom