OK ... all you "those" types ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's how it's gonna work ... I have a TON of books on various subjects -- prepping, homesteading, gardening, fermentation, canning, dehydrating and other food preservation methods, gardening, animal husbandry, homesteading, prepping, sewing, ... Yeah ... I know I hit some subjects twice ... :P Did I tell you I have a lot of books?? :yikes2: The vast majority of these books are, for all intents and purposes, in "LNIB" shape. A few may have some markings ... even fewer may have a dog-ear or two ...

Anyway, starting today, every so often there will be a contest -- we'll see how it goes from here -- the member who FOLLOWS THE RULES will get to pick a subject and I'll send a book ... I'll ship, so no worries if we don't live in the same town ... or state, even ...

So ... post often ... and check in more ... because you never know what you will find ... :naughty:

First contest is called "I Read This Post" ...

Here are the rules:

1. Read this post ... :P
2. Post ONE time in this thread.
3. Your post must contain an idea for a future contest. (No, a funny, smart-ass post will not get you disqualified but I'd really like some serious, do-able ideas if you have them. LOL)
4. In 7 days (next Sunday), I'll do a random drawing and pick three winners ... Each winner will get a book from the subject area of his or her choice.

THAT'S IT!!

(For those of you wondering, this contest is open to anyone ... not just the folks who post in the prepper section. BUT you gotta have a contest idea ... Please, join us ... :wave:)

Last edited:

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Most unusual storage item or method, as determined by the Queen BB.

My prep item that you may not have thought of.

What's in my garden that is not a typical mainstay.

Jace

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Contest would be, who can accurately decipher what is happening in the entire middle east area, including our (the USA's) role, and put this into words that the average Joe can understand

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Home distillation.

Whisky will be the #1 trading tool when SHTF comes to buy/trade for ammo.

Well, maybe second if the worlds oldest profession doesn't get involved.

AMT7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Contest:
Name the most potent essential oil common name that has normally none or minimal side affects the side affects above a certain dose level ( name the level) that is severe but temporary above the neck if dose is exceeded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom