OK ... all you "those" types ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
hmmm somehow I missed this thread... and I've already forgotten the rules except Im pretty sure lurker is disqualified....

Contest idea- I can't even plan a decent childs birthday party much less a contest. How about best at Identifying wild edible plants you post the photos and we I.d. them, have to be on the honor system and no using google. bonus for using them in a recipe?

Or fastest fire starter?

I'm only posting things I'm good at HAHAHAHA

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
hmmm somehow I missed this thread... and I've already forgotten the rules except Im pretty sure lurker is disqualified....

Contest idea- I can't even plan a decent childs birthday party much less a contest. How about best at Identifying wild edible plants you post the photos and we I.d. them, have to be on the honor system and no using google. bonus for using them in a recipe?

Or fastest fire starter?

I'm only posting things I'm good at HAHAHAHA

Like you area the only one doing that ... :rotflmao:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok ... it's Sunday ... :woot: and we have a lot of good ideas ... and a winner ...

But ... before we get to that, for those of you who are wondering ... the folks who posted more than once in this thread only got one entry so everyone had an equal chance of winning ...

Now that that is outta the way ...

Drum roll, please ...

TedKennedy ... Come on down ... Congrats!! There is a PM coming your way ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom