Oklahoma Senate panel approves open-carry bill

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

av8r115

John Wayne, Bruce Willis, doesn't matter, we are all still dbags.
Yep, and all us dbags are so stupid that we're just gonna go struttin' through town with every piece of hardware we got hangin' off our hips and shoulders and ankles. I'm pretty sure I could round up some bandoliers too.

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One point Martin addressed was OK has not had a "bad" CCW shooting since the law passed

If wearing a shirt prevents me from being a douche... We got problems

If a bunch of non CCW folks strap on open guns (under this new rule) they are just as douchy as the cats who run dirty now.... But they will get caught sooner.

A

av8r115

Rep. Martin covered this goof ball idea of open carry causing all kinds of problems (~1:32:00 on the video). There are 43 states w/ open carry. So far, none of them have had problems w/ John Wayne wannabes running loose on the streets. Also, Rep Bennett made an excellent comment about Tennessee's 15yo open carry law and the complete lack of any issues (~1:33:00 on the video).

Hoorayebay

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Wow... those dbags are your customers.

The day I act like this is the day I quit the gun business.

You obviously have misunderstood my post. We all know people who will use anything legal at their disposal to intimidate and manipulate others. Now imagine them with guns. Did I say "My customers are Dbags"? Absolutely not, and honestly I now hold you with that title.

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You obviously have misunderstood my post. We all know people who will use anything legal at their disposal to intimidate and manipulate others. Now imagine them with guns. Did I say "My customers are Dbags"? Absolutely not, and honestly I now hold you with that title.
That's a giant clarification
The floors yours.... Backpedal away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom