Oklahoma Senate panel approves open-carry bill

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Honestly having a Oklahoma concealed weapon license does not classify someone as being competent. ANYONE can get one that meets the minimum requirements and can pull a trigger and hit a paper target 2' in front of them. I don't know what special powers you guys think that the license holds. ITS A JOKE.

It doesn't make them all douchebags either.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Honestly having a Oklahoma concealed weapon license does not classify someone as being competent. ANYONE can get one that meets the minimum requirements and can pull a trigger and hit a paper target 2' in front of them. I don't know what special powers you guys think that the license holds. ITS A JOKE.

You weren't joking about the SDA course, you appeared to be serious about calling SDA permit holders "dbags". Crawfishing isn't going to help you here. You might as well own up to putting your foot in your mouth, BIGTIME! :(

Hoorayebay

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It doesn't make them all douchebags either.

You are still taking it completely out of context. You can't tell me there won't be people lined up to get a concealed weapon license JUST so they can wear their brand new 1911 to the mall. Come one man, get real. Think BIG PICTURE here. It did come out wrong in my post and I absolutely regret that it was misinterpreted. I have the joke of a license myself. I sat through the class and was scared to death when we went into the range. I was surrounded by Hi Points and wannabe cops.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Who's standard of competency? Yours?

If a person can pull a trigger and hit a target 2' in front of them and survive a deadly encounter, I would say they were pretty damn competent.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whats wrong with wanting to go open carry when the bill passes...

I cant wait! hell I may buy a new 1911 just for it. That makes me a *********?

I cant see how any of your posts were misinterpreted.

Have you yelled at any of your armslist customers today?

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You are still taking it completely out of context. You can't tell me there won't be people lined up to get a concealed weapon license JUST so they can wear their brand new 1911 to the mall. Come one man, get real. Think BIG PICTURE here. It did come out wrong in my post and I absolutely regret that it was misinterpreted. I have the joke of a license myself. I sat through the class and was scared to death when we went into the range. I was surrounded by Hi Points and wannabe cops.

The "big picture" here is that OC is and has been used in the majority of the country for several years and hasn't been an issue. The few isolated times it has been an issue and caused problems is miniscule that it's not even worthy of being mentioned.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hope this doesn't go all the way through. There are WAY too many dbags who just want to strap a gun to their hip and act like John Wayne. BAD IDEA OKLAHOMA

I bet that you're the type of FFL that would cooperate with the ATF to arm the Mexican drug cartels. Thanks for making us aware of your douchebaggery, in fact, I think that it will make great sig line material.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom