Oklahoma Senate panel approves open-carry bill

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoorayebay

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
AND his customers, AND OSA members

You're just going with the crowd to line your pockets. It takes a real man to speak his mind. Your nonsense is laughable. I stated my view on things and you didn't agree so thats that. I didn't bash your business. It takes someone who feels inferior to make a personal attack like that.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got here after the Bandwagon departed, but what was the point you were trying to make?

I read it the same way as those who left on the Bandwagon.

Hoorayebay

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I am suddenly reminded of this quote "Don’t argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". I'm done here.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I find it funny that many states that are much more liberal and hippie-ish than us have less-strict carry laws than Oklahoma, the reddest state in Republicania, and the world hasn't ended in those states yet.

You people that think law greatly influences behavior are cute. Very few people are going to start open carrying in public, even if it becomes legal. You people that think it would be widespread are goofier than the people that think ending drug prohibition would cause everyone to become addicts. Turn off the 5 o'clock news and step into reality, kids.

Even if you oppose open carry, it's objectively stupid to imply everyone is going to carry a gun in public just because they can. Social norms influence human behavior way more than law does, Cochise. It's not a sound argument because it simply doesn't happen, and that is demonstrable.

Harley1953

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ebay,

I interpreted your post just like many of the others. It was somewhat insulting to permit holders, AS I INTERPRETED it, that supported open carry. You may not have intended as such and when folks called you on it, you appeared to grab the shovel and start digging deeper.....

Probably everyone who has ever sent an e-mail or posted on a forum has had a "oh crap", I should not posted/said it that way, but darn fella to keep digging that hole.......

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will open carry at times.
When I am working @ BANG, and I need to go to the store for milk or bread etc, I will not have to remove my side arm.
I will just be able go go run the errands open strapped. (provided the gunbuster signs do not return)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom