OnCue signage?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The On Cue in Stillwater by the new Wal-Mart is the only one out of the 4 or 5 here that has that sign. Inconsistent at best. Too bad because it is the closest convenience store to my house. I buy my fuel at 7-11 in OKC on my way home from work as a result.

I go way out of my way to never spend money anywhere they have a gun buster sign.

I haven’t griped about this in a month or so while we are on the topic; as long as Stillwater Milling has one and Atwood’s/Tractor Supply doesn’t I will buy from them instead.

djcorrell

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
every 7-11 in okc that i have seen has a sign. i try not to stop there if i can. and to those that think it is funny that the pic is a wheelgun, have you seen the usps signs? looks like a colt woodsman, man you can't make this stuff up.

TonerGuy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not all of them have them but the ones that do you really have to be looking.
every 7-11 in okc that i have seen has a sign. i try not to stop there if i can. and to those that think it is funny that the pic is a wheelgun, have you seen the usps signs? looks like a colt woodsman, man you can't make this stuff up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom