Poll: Ever had to to show your CC permit to a LEO?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you ever had to show your CC permit to a LEO while you were conceal carrying?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sundance

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife and I were pulled over about a year ago by a HP because a headlight was out. I wasn't carrying at that time. He went back to his car to check my driver’s license and when he came back I was asked if I had any weapons in the car which I told him no. He said that it showed I had a cc permit so he thought he would check to see if I was carrying. I did inform him that if I was, I would have shown him the permit and let him know I had a weapon on me. He stated that some people forget to notify them when they are. We chatted a little and went on our way. Seemed like a pretty nice guy.

ldmtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One time. OHP on turnpike. My pikepass did not register. Showed him my permit and he asked when the weapon was. Called in and verified my pikepass was valid and sent me on my way.

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never have shown it, never have volunteered that I have one. The few times I've been pulled over lately have been out of state, and I didn't bother telling them I was carrying. (Louisiana, Texas, and Illinois)

Latest posts

Top Bottom