Post your project!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ljb2of3

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got a '66 Mustang that I'm trying to decide if I want to fix up or sell to buy more guns.

Sadly it's beginning to rust on top, but mostly is just needs to be sanded down and repainted. Everything else is intact. It was drivable but had minor engine problems when my parents parked it 12 years ago.

Gotta figure out how to repaint it... *wanders off to google to look up how to restore old cars*

IMAG0102.jpg

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I started another project this last week. Ive been looking at getting a another pistol lockbox that would be a lot more bugler and kid proof then the gunvalt I had. A lot of people seem to have real good luck with the Fas1Safe but for a little more then half of the price they wanted I thought I could build two and get them a little more tailored to what I want. Here is the beginnings of trial #1. Note that the notched side of the opening is for the hinged side. If you dont already know why I did it that way you will see later. Its made of 1/4" sheet steel

i75.photobucket.com_albums_i295_tyromeo55_2b039fab.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom