Post your project!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My newest project, 1950 GMC.

i965.photobucket.com_albums_ae135_RaysMax_20120510_200431.jpg

Wow an ole split window. Those are sweet. Where did you find it?

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow an ole split window. Those are sweet. Where did you find it?

Craigslist. Sitting in a young guys garage, original engine all number match, titled and runs, needs brake work, one cab corner has some rust, cab floor but I will be replacing those.

[Broken External Image]

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ray,
What's the game plan? Motor, IFS ? keep us posted on your progress. I still have my 55 F100 that I bought in like 1995. I've convinced momma to let me start spending some money on so Ive been collecting stuff so I can start attacking it

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ray,
What's the game plan? Motor, IFS ? keep us posted on your progress. I still have my 55 F100 that I bought in like 1995. I've convinced momma to let me start spending some money on so Ive been collecting stuff so I can start attacking it

I was gonna change out the bed to a 1/2 ton but I changed my mind. Im keeping it the way it is. The frame looks to be in good shape so MustangII IFS is what Im doing up front, not sure about the rear, something with four link and Im going to bag it. The original engine runs so I don't know if I want to rebuild the inline 6 or just go with a 350 as I had planned. All I know is that I want ithe suspension done first to where I can drive it, and then start on replacing the one cab corner and cab foor, even thought not the entire floor needs to be replaced. Im just that way, do it right the first time.

Bill Coye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
here is my project for the weekend and a couple of evenings

First is my many projects Second is a few of them after I had pulled them from the cryo during the heat treat process.

Here is my weekend project, not nearly as impressive as Mike's, I will be doing good to finish one or two of these.

Looking good guys!

Latest posts

Top Bottom