Progressive stop coverage in Texas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmmmm. Wondering how this works since insurance and insurance laws are so state specific? I’ve never thought about RVs but the wife has been talking about it the past couple of years.

The only issue is full time living. If one has a sticks-and-bricks home and does RV'ing part time (Dennis Hoddy comes to mind), they aren't considered as full timers. While we easily had coverage with our RV's before going full time, as soon as we informed that our address was in an RV park, they refused to cover us.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The $911 I just paid for two vehicles doesn't seem so bad. $1900? You driving a couple of Ferrari's?

My truck insurance took a huge jump, $160 a month. State Farm.

No tickets, no accidents. I have had 2 comp claims, both weather related. The last claim was from the hail storm that rolled thru Ada in March with softball sized hail.
I had golf ball sized hail here at home, while in town had the softball sized. There was a lot of damage done.

I figure the rate increase was due to all of the weather claims.

I have been with state farm just about 20 years. They have always paid out fast, 2 weather claims on my house, 2 on vehicles.

Even my home owners shot up. Its great insurance, and I do have high coverages with low deductibles.

Latest posts

Top Bottom