Racism at OU

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm not seeing where that applies to the bus.............did they get busted with booze at the house?
The top

#2 refers to on and off campus events
They're underage and admitted to drinking. While not enough to stand up in court it's more than enough for a school
sanction. At the top of the 2nd page they explain that and on the 3rd they reserve the right depending on the circumstances to enhance the "strike."

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And this article minimizes the hostility towards women. You can post any slanted article you want. It doesn't change the fact that there is a double standard as to what is acceptable hostility and what is not acceptable. To say that every time something comes up makes Mixon's punishment a life sentence is a tad absurd.
Elm
Defending the brand is another BS cop out. And if anything shows that the dismissal of violence towards women extends far from between Elm/Jenkins Lindsey/Boyd.

So, find me an article that shows the Irony in comparing it to Frank Shannon. I can dig up more than just those two if you would like...
Easy there Daniel Day. I didn't say I agreed with the article, and I didn't bring Mixon into the discussion. I posted the article for those who did to see that comparison is making the news.

If you search the big Mixon thread from when the punch happened, you'll find me arguing with athlete apologists who were defending Mixon. I think Mixon is a violent ********* who should have been sent permanently packing.

I also think it's sad commentary this racial chant is getting way more attention/disciplinary action than campus sexual assault.

I also have no sympathy for these DFW Jesuit boys and will enjoy watching them and their alumni friends play politics with Boren.

DrinkYourMilkshake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Easy there Daniel Day. I didn't say I agreed with the article, and I didn't bring Mixon into the discussion. I posted the article forvthose who did to see that comparison is making the news.

If you search the big Mixon thread from when the punch happened, you'll find me arguing with athlete apologists. I think Mixon is a violent ********* who sgould have been sent permanently packing.

I also think it's sad commentary this racial chant is getting way more attention/disciplinary action than campus sexual assault.

I also have no sympathy for these DFW Jesuit boys and will enjoy watching them and their alumni friends play politics with Boren.

I am not arguing with you, Todd. I am, however, adding perspective to the claim that this isn't a double standard. Everything you just said, I agree completely.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He didn't say much.
Just said that was only one of five buses.
Said he is interested in resolving it out of court.

I worked for an attorney who second-chaired for Jones in the McVeigh trial. Even though they don't office together any more, they are still close and I got the privilege of watching them work together on a couple of cases. He is an amazing legal mind. I have no doubt that the people that hired him will do fine. Trials in cases like this are not cost efficient ...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom