Racism at OU

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll be in Texas Sunday for a week of SXSW next week and do not plan to tell anyone I'm from Oklahoma. I know that's some pus sy shite to do but I just don't want to put up with anything from anyone while trying to have a good time.

sent by smoke signals(Tapatalk)
...both the chant leaders are from Texas.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, since you are in LA and you happen upon a black potential customer and he ask if you're like the OU frat boys do you ask him if he was the one who beat up Reginal Denny? Do you ask the Mexican if he is illegal?
It seems more white people are more vocally upset and outraged with this than black people, those are the people Im mainly talking about. Black people just chalk it up to what white boys do on a Saturday when theyre all together and drinking, in the south anyways. ( Im technically by being born and semi raised there a west coast idiot too).

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, since you are in LA and you happen upon a black potential customer and he ask if you're like the OU frat boys do you ask him if he was the one who beat up Reginal Denny? Do you ask the Mexican if he is illegal?

Actually since I sell salvage cars and parts, I keep my mouth shut. That's best for business. 99% of my buyers are minority at that.

Last edited:

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just watched a documentary called "Haze" about the Chi Psi who drank himself to death at Boulder in '04 and his bros left him there for 9 hours before calling 911 but the funny part was they wrote **** all over him with markers including "I love [SAE chant slur people bitched at me for quoting]s"

Lawl.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Greek system needs to burn to ashes:

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/17/us/penn-state-frat-suspension/

I don't know how anyone with a college age daughter could be defending this system with a clear conscience.

I still don't get your personal Vendetta against the Greek system (Guess you hate Sororities as well?)

You linked an article about stupidity from a Penn State Fraternity...do you think that's specific to Fraternity behavior and not something that happens in College aged boys in general?

Latest posts

Top Bottom