Things that confound me ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Angler2312

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh DANG! 🤣🤣🤣 Yep!! Hang around here and you'll become a pro in no time! 🤗😘
Smartass.jpg

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Grumpy is watching COPS. (Yes, trust me, I know ... 🙄🙄🙄)

Which led me to the thread title ... Help me guys ...

Why can you be too drunk to GET ON a plane but you can GET DRUNK on a plane?? 🤷🤷
I’m actually flying to Phoenix tomorrow, I’ll see if I can shed some light on the issue for you 😎🥃🥃🥃🥃

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been drunk before getting on a plane before. My first time to fly and I was nervous as a cat in a room full of rocking chairs. Flight was delayed so we sat in the airport bar racking up a tab of whisky and cokes. Had 2 more whisky n cokes once on board. By the time we landed in Dallas (30 min) to catch a connecting flight to MX, I was SHEET faced lol.
I think my drinking bill was close to half of the cost of a 3 night all inclusive resort in MX.

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As a victim of many overseas flights, here is the skinny. On international flights, drinks were free throughout the airplane.
Typically, halfway through the flight, some little skinny male POS would get drunk and cause an issue so the bar would be shut down. In the cheap seats at least where I sat.
Probably not on the other side of the curtain in 1st class.
The latest was in the late 90's so everything ^^^^ may be total BS currently.
I will update next year though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom