Twinkie Confession

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Twinkies are a distant memory, Moonpies are the past and the future. Get with the program, mashmallow and graham cracker goodness....where is my RC Cola?

Moonpies are the MREs of the snack word. Granted they will give you the sustenance needed but taste like crap. Maybe not so much the taste but the weird texture. This is where I must draw the line. We can no longer be friends. The Royal Crown cola is great stuff though.

acp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
hostess.jpg

gb.jpg

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have 6 boxes of regular zingers, 3 choc zingers, 5 box of hohos, 5 boxes of suzy Qs, 12 cupcakes, 12 twinkines, some apple pies and about a dozen bags of donettes. They are all really excellent frozen, which is perfect because that is where they are, my freezer. I also have a couple boxes of those orange cuppity cakes and some of the straberry ones. Oh, forgot the dingdongs, I got about 12 of those too. You can buy canadian or mexican dingdongs but the canadian ones are bit smaller and have mayonaise in the center and the mexican one are bigger but filled with green chili.

Latest posts

Top Bottom