What’s your favorite Holiday?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For a while I enjoyed setting off fireworks on the 4th but that’s gotten too stupid expensive. I still buy pop bottles rockets when I travel thru Missouri though.

Never was much on the commercial side of Christmas. Still don’t want anyone buying me presents. I ask them to spend it on the kids.

Not much on most of the other ones either.

The lone exception is I still enjoy Thanksgiving. Mostly the getting together and eating and visiting. No pressure just good family together time.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For a while I enjoyed setting off fireworks on the 4th but that’s gotten too stupid expensive. I still buy pop bottles rockets when I travel thru Missouri though.

Never was much on the commercial side of Christmas. Still don’t want anyone buying me presents. I ask them to spend it on the kids.

Not much on most of the other ones either.

The lone exception is I still enjoy Thanksgiving. Mostly the getting together and eating and visiting. No pressure just good family together time.
OMG, we think alike. Pop bottle rockets will be bought next week in Missouri, Christmas is for the kids. The adults don't share gifts, and Thanksgiving is getting smaller every year with the seniors passing away and the kids growing up and moving away, but it was always at our house with a mob of family at one time. We loved every part of getting ready, cooking and watching the others clean up after!

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And no gotdamned pressure about buying gifts for people you don't give two sh*ts about or attending Xmas parties with people you don't give two sh*ts about.

Yeah, I'm a Grinch.

View attachment 513183
If you're stressed about the gift thing, you could hand out 8x10 glossies of yourself, in uniform or course. I know I'd like to have one.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you're stressed about the gift thing, you could hand out 8x10 glossies of yourself, in uniform or course. I know I'd like to have one.

aww-shucks-498-x-332-gif-7kh9dnfc3pxbm9q3.gif

Here's one of me and my baby girl. Circa 2020.

FB_IMG_1591881408481.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom