what 45acp do you like best

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1911's are always fun and what I started with. Have a ballester that shoots as well as any 1911 I have ever shot. Love my old school sig 220 and rely on it for nightstand duty.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Had a Wilson CQB that I had to send back several times. My dad had a Wilson custom built and had to send it back several times also. I've got a Kimber that has always run great and is very accurate.

I've had Colts,S&W,Springfields,and one Kimber Tactical Elite.None of them were reliable and the Kimber was the biggest POS 1911 I've ever owned.Actually the best one I've shot (outside of Wilson and Nighthawk)was a Taurus PT1911.If I own another one the Taurus will probably be the one. Steve

BTW,Eric Fuson has a out of the box Wilson that he's put 60,000+ rounds through it in the last 2 years with no problems other than routine maintenence(for a 1911) springs etc.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had a Wilson CQB that I had to send back several times. My dad had a Wilson custom built and had to send it back several times also. I've got a Kimber that has always run great and is very accurate.

Did you pay any shipping? What was the problem and did Wilson take care of it? I've owned several Wilsons, down to 2 at this point but I've never had a problem with any of them. In fact their CS goes far and beyond anything Kimber would do, speaking from experience with both.

Latest posts

Top Bottom