Why didn't anyone warn me?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RetiredTater

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, I got my father's day gift from my wife about three weeks ago. It's a little 22" Culinary Omnivore Portable X-frame. 2 burner. Great since the youngest just moved out, and it is just us, plus we wanted one that we could take in the camper and set up just about anywhere.

So, for the past three weeks or so, I have been cooking breakfast on the weekends, cooking in the evenings when we get home, cooking supper on the weekends, and lunches for the the week.

Why did no one warn me? Why did no one tell me?

Screenshot 2024-06-12 132145.jpg

It's just an elaborate way to get me to do almost all of the cooking.

I guess I could let her use it too.

RetiredTater

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love both my griddle and my electric smoker. I am having fun with it. My wife and I are looking at different things we can make, and I think her favorite so far was the stuffed french toast.

Mine was the cowboy stir fry with potatoes, smoke sausage, peppers, and onions.

Of course, nothing has been bad yet. I even had to make a smash burger, because my wife asked, and I got to go get another accessory.

RetiredTater

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Or maybe it's retaliation for the Skil saw you bought her for Mother's Day?
That Skil saw was exactly what she needed for you to do one of the myriad of projects you have said would be doing over the years.

Can't help it if it was an upgrade from the other one that was already in the tool chest.

Latest posts

Top Bottom