Alcohol tax at restaurant rant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bushmaster06

Hoist the black flag.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Reading the Metropolitan policy has me wondering, how common is it for the restaurant to take a tip to the server and divide it amongst the rest of the staff? Cash or card, does it matter? IE are the servers obligated to put cash tips in the pool for everyone else?
Servers are generally expected to tip out the busser and bartender at the end of their shift.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe that every citizen should pay a carbon tax based on their basal metabolism x body mass index x annual gross income. Larger the people should be forced to pay dearly for the damage they are causing to our environment. Those who weigh over pounds should have to surrender 100% of their income. I spoke to Greta Thunberg and David Hogg and they both agree, so (officially) this special tax is hereby deemed to be just…..

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe that every citizen should pay a carbon tax based on their basal metabolism x body mass index x annual gross income. Larger the people should be forced to pay dearly for the damage they are causing to our environment. Those who weigh over pounds should have to surrender 100% of their income. I spoke to Greta Thunberg and David Hogg and they both agree, so (officially) this special tax is hereby deemed to be just…..

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Camo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wife pointed out that most manus don't have drinks priced, even for tea and soda. We started ordering water when we go out (need to drink more anyway) and you would be surprised how much your spending on tea for 2. Ridiculous.

Latest posts

Top Bottom