Anyone here reguarly order from Bud's?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How long does it normally take? I ordered some stuff last Friday, and payed with e-check, and it's probably not shipping till the middle of next week or beyond. All items were in stock. Check cleared my bank on Sat. Last time I ordered a gun with e-check, ordered it on a Tuesday and had it on Friday. Just seems a long time and I guess I am impatient even though said items arent for me lol.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
with black shopping day's you should expect longer shipping times. and bud's has been slow for me in the past. :(

All this was done a week before black shopping days, and according to their site, I should expect it to ship 3-7 business days AFTER payment has cleared. So a week for payment to clear their bank, (or when they show cleared), week to ship, shipping times, will all add up to over 2 weeks, when payment cleared my bank in one business day. I ordered a lot of other stuff the same day, some of it will be here monday, some of it I already got, and all of it was shipped ground. I was really just curious as to whether Bud's was always this slow, and it seems to be I guess.

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ordered from them last month and it took 2 weeks to get it. They are having a black friday sale which includes 0% financing for 6 months and you pay the cash price whether you use credit or not. So it may be even longer than 2 weeks if your order this weekend.

pak-40

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Orderd an M&P 9mm from them last Thursday. It was delivered to my FFL on Tuesday. I have bought 3 guns from them in the past year and all of them arrived in 5 days or less.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've seen complaints about Bud's being slow on some other forums in the last month or so.

I guess at their prices one can't grump too much.

It seems that lately when I've been window shopping, more and more their prices are being beat by others. They're still the first place I go to, just not as under-cutty as they used to be.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It seems that lately when I've been window shopping, more and more their prices are being beat by others. They're still the first place I go to, just not as under-cutty as they used to be.

I've found this to be the case as well. I bought a couple firearms from Buds last year, and the prices were great, with fast shipping. Not so much any more.

Latest posts

Top Bottom