Diet cola poll

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you seen a skinny person drink Diet Coke?

• Yes

Votes: 25 58.1%
  • No

Votes: 18 41.9%

• Total voters

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't stand any of the Diet, Zero, or other "fake" drinks. One sip of aspartame and I have a raging headache.
I drink coffee, in the morning. Water, the rest of the day. I have a 7Up, once a week or less. Evening meal, a glass of wine or a beer. Used to drank tea, but I don't remember when the last was.

My brother is 6', 160#, drinks nothing but diet coke. Has the metabolism of a hummingbird. Rarely turns on A/C.

On the other hand, my cousin was never without a Diet Coke within reach. She was diagnosed with MS in '84. Went to several Dr's, through the years. In '02, she went to a different Dr, he asked if she drank diet coke? Told her, the artificial sweetness were thought mimic MS in some people's metabolism. She quit all soda and within 3 months, was completely "cured". Went from using a walker, mostly incapacitated, to horse training and competition riding.

V98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Topochico over ice with fresh squeezed lemon and lime is the only “soda” I drink anymore. Satisfies the carbonation crave. Zero calories, zero sweeteners and healthy too!

The other fizzy waters just didn’t taste good.

Took some getting used to but I won’t drink anything else!

Dorkus

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I always got a kick out of going to Golden Corral and seeing the giant fat lady with 3 plates of food on her tray and orders a Diet Coke
I worked at a pizza restaurant a long time ago. I used to think the same thing when someone would come in and order a large deep pan meat lovers and a two liter of diet Pepsi. I always thought, if you're going to eat the worst pizza possible for your health, might as well top it off with some real soda.

Latest posts

Top Bottom