Done

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

handlebar

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Has the army worms got into your food plots like mine? looks loike ill have to replant or spray within the next few days if i'm going to save what i got. I planted mine the 1st of september.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Has the army worms got into your food plots like mine? looks loike ill have to replant or spray within the next few days if i'm going to save what i got. I planted mine the 1st of september.

I'm going over after work Sunday, but last week, it looked like the grasshoppers had wiped out two of the five plots. Never seen them as thick as this year. Great big old yellow ones. We had a 1/4" rain yesterday and its been really dry, so it will be another week to see if it just needed the rain or the grasshoppers did it. Won't take long to replant it with the drill, but its still a pain in the arse.

handlebar

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Got my pics of me putting in my food plots thought i would share. Should have the pics of me spraying today ill post this weekend.
[Broken External Image][Broken External Image]

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think they are different tractors and both look low. Maybe he does that for extra traction. I ain't a farmer...

Good point! I missed it being two different tractors.
I do farm, and running a low tire will crack out the sidewall pretty quick.
Maybe they are just sunk into the soft ground, and only looks low??? I dunno:confused:

handlebar

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The drill tractor I mainly use to round bale with and yes it's a little low but on purpose so I can bale at a high rate of speed. You guys are pretty observent, thanks for the imput. I might have been posing, the pic on the first round I was flipping the camera off I figured y'all did not want to see that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom