Election 2012

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vote

• Total voters

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
They are humans not machines, their personal beliefs will always have a part in their decisions.Much like most on this site, we all know we're right about certain things.I guess we could fire the SCOTUS and replace them with a computer.That said obama's appointments would reflect his liberal/community organizer mentality.They might be thinly veiled in moderate leanings but they will be much worse than what Romney will appoint.

whats wrong with being a community organizer? You lump them together with being Liberal, but i see being a community organizer as a positive grass roots thing.

As for who Romney might appoint, is speculation. Romney has a long track record of using his poor judgement in politics, so for me, any appointments he might make would probably be poor as well.

Rabbitcreekok

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
whats wrong with being a community organizer? You lump them together with being Liberal, but i see being a community organizer as a positive grass roots thing.

As for who Romney might appoint, is speculation. Romney has a long track record of using his poor judgement in politics, so for me, any appointments he might make would probably be poor as well.

I guess there is nothing wrong with being a community organizer since it is a career path to the Oval Office.

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Neither...I'll either write in or, if by a miracle of God himself, Gary Johnson is able to get on the ballot, I will vote for him.

Obama and Romney are both going down the same road, just one is pretending he isn't while the other is doing it openly.

The 99% of Republicans are just as bad as the Democrats.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am planning on abstaining from that part of the ballot.

I worked pretty hard to try to get someone on the ballot that I could vote for in good conscience (I still am working at it, in fact... I am going to Tampa in August for the RNC), but it doesn't look like it's going to work out. At least it can't be said that I stood by and did nothing. And it's not all bad... Ron Paul did a lot better than 4 years ago. Hopefully after enduring the consequences of 4 more years of either variety of government supremacism, more people will be ready for something else.

Thanks for nothing, Veggie... just when I thought I was having a nice, relaxing, care-free day, you go and remind me of the despicable acts of treason that were committed in New Orleans and get my blood pressure up again.

Actually, I take that back -- thank you for posting that. LET IT NEVER BE FORGOTTEN what happened in New Orleans. It is too important of a lesson.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

Not even close, let's look at a couple of obama's appointments (to his cabinet).Rahm Emanuel and Eric Holder, this is his legacy.....nuff said.

Latest posts

Top Bottom