May need a place to stay; Landlord threatening eviction for asking for repairs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You PAID....long ago before the pandemic?

Your absolutely horrible view of "well that is how poor people" see something? WTF is wrong with you?

You and people JUST like you are why the division within generations exists. I dont care that you own some sticks on dirt...it doesn't make you a better person, obviously it makes you a putrid and vile bitter old man that sees each and every living human being as a possible dollar sign.

Granted that no one else here will step on the bear trap of boomerism BS around here....I will! We can disagree and I can call you exactly what you are....miserable and the only thing will come from your death.

You family will fight for the scraps and pick apart the bones, no one will be there for you in your last moments, no one will clear the debris off your head stone either.

Hope it is worth it.
Holy cow!!! I was trying to be healthy this weekend but I think I’ll get some whiskey and come back and join you guys. Haha

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
.....please tell me this isn't a real argument.

you realize i make more money than some of the people on this board. probably a decent amount. it's not a money thing. it never was. please stop thinking it is.

Oh but it IS a money thing. You were whining on page one about having to pay $500 a month for a water bill ... 🤦

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
not when people were buying homes, sight unseen, for cash overvalue. i mean.....that's going to come down.

obviously what people are missing here is that i don't really *mind* renting.
it's just the whole "you can be kicked out for asking for a f'ing repair" and the response of "oh well that's just the law sucks to be you i love doing that stuff to people" that kinda gets me.
then people start talking about owning 15 homes and i mean.....

woody wouldn't have stood for it. call me an okie, i guess i am what i am lol.
You can’t be legally kicked out for asking for a repair. That’s not accurate or the whole story. Since your lease has expired he can ask you to leave with enough notice from what I understand. If you paid late, for any reason, according to the lease that’s enough.

You may have rubbed him the wrong way enough times that he sees things a little differently than you do and would prefer you were gone. This is why you should buy your own place!!

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Oh but it IS a money thing. You were whining on page one about having to pay $500 a month for a water bill ... 🤦
are you telling me the all powerful, all knowing, property manager!! who isn't even the **owner** of the house who isn't even the real ***owner*** of the house isn't wanting to pay the money to fix a possibly costly leak?

why wouldn't such a just and honorable party, belonging to the greatest, gentlest, most charitable class be willing to spend just a tiny portion of their incredible wealth to fix this issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom