Moon Pie & Thin Mint had a baby...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
and this is it:

i680.photobucket.com_albums_vv163_fplopez_novo2_mint.jpg

i40.tinypic.com_11rr9cl.jpg

It's more minty than moonpie-y but still fairly good. It left me wondering if I liked it better than either of the stand alone versions.

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Really??? We are in a recession, we have 10 wars going on, Israel is going to bomb Iran before they nuke Israel and Asia just took over Hawaii, and this is what you guys want to talk about?

:lmfao:

But really, how does that thing taste?

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's much more cake-y than oreo-y. Basically a moon pie with a minty center section that's a little more dense than the normal mashmellow-y center.

I STILL have the mint taste strong as a leftover... it's very strong.

I gobbled them down (two small ones to a package) but in hindsight I think I'd have rather had an actual Moon Pie or some real Thin Mints. The conecpt is good, but I'm not sure it works if you have Moon Pie as your goal.

JonN06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Really??? We are in a recession, we have 10 wars going on, Israel is going to bomb Iran before they nuke Israel and Asia just took over Hawaii, and this is what you guys want to talk about?

Asia just took over Hawaii? I knew I should have started watching the news again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom