New Powerful Painkiller Has Abuse Experts Worried

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
These damn okies always whining about something, eh? :D

Seriously, ouch. I smooshed a nail off between two big rocks without breaking the bone and it hurt plenty on its own. I can imagine that smarts a bit worse. Worst part of a finger/hand injury is that it will annoy you every minute of every day for months and months.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Suck it up and go on.

When I was 15, I was painting parking curbs. Was trying to get a tarp shoved underneath so no yellow paint got on the grey parking lot. The curb was being held up via a pry bar when the concrete gave way. Shattered distal phalanx. Lots of blood, wrapped up with paper towel and duct tape. Lots of swearing in the church parking lot. Cleaned it up, kept working, never took a pain pill, and learned how to finger pick with bandages and a constant sharp tingly sensation every time I hit the strings for a few weeks.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ignernt installed his own defibrillator he made from an old toaster and some speaker wire. Heed his advice. Society is down the tubes, Edith.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not sure how I did it but slammed the truck door on my finger yesterday afternoon. Broke the bone in fingertip in 4 places. The entire fingernail is in a specimen cup on my desk. Going to the hand surgeon for a reconstruction consult Monday. Would it be okay with you guys if I took a pain pill or two......

i31.photobucket.com_albums_c359_akbushcop_finger.jpg

Yuck.

Get some of that delighful or Dilaudid or whatever it is that I loved so much at the E.R.
You won't care if they slam your whole head in the door after a doubleshot of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom