Not only was the opening ceremonies for the Paris Olympics weird, but.............

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Jesus would have drove the demons out of then and into a herd of pigs.
Jesus was known for inviting evil people to eat with him. I think it was so he could try to talk some sense into them. I think he would have sat the gays and trannies down and told them what God thought of their lifestyle choices. Now if he saw one molesting a child I bet he would have put a hurting on them but I can not be sure as morals were very different back then with child brides being pretty common.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1722287916650.png

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jesus was known for inviting evil people to eat with him. I think it was so he could try to talk some sense into them. I think he would have sat the gays and trannies down and told them what God thought of their lifestyle choices. Now if he saw one molesting a child I bet he would have put a hurting on them but I can not be sure as morals were very different back then with child brides being pretty common.
And he told them "Go and sin no more!" Not "God loves you way you are continue being a degenerate."

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
HERE IS THE CONTACT INFO PROVIDED BY THIS PRIEST IN THE VIDEO.
He also mentioned to contact NBC here in the states

709,030 views Jul 28, 2024
Contact the International Olympic Committee (IOC): By phone (international): 011 41 21 621 61 11 E-mail: [email protected] Contact them through their website: www.olympics.com/ioc/contact-us Write to them at: Maison Olympique 1007 Lausanne SwitzerlandIn his homily during Mass today (7/28/24) at the National Shrine of The Divine Mercy, Fr. Chris Alar, MIC, talks about the controversy surrounding the Olympic Opening Ceremony, what happened and what you can do.
I responded with an email to those sick basturds.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It is a shame that the crap of the opening ceremony overshadowed the coverage of the actual events. There have been some outstanding performances. And the usual personal stories have been excellent.

Waltercat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom