NRA/ORA stand on open carry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roadking Larry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Secret bunker in an undisclosed location.
Why not you then?

Don't think it isn't something I haven't considered.
My family has deep roots in the district and the family name is known in positive light.
The biggest stoppers are a lack of financial means and there are a couple of skeletons (youthful indiscretions?) way in the back of the closet that I'm not 100% sure are buried deep enough, the statute of limitation is long run out :D but if brought to light might be enough to sink a campaign.

I found out I know a couple of people on the Rogers County (stealth) Republicans. I will ask why no candidate was fielded against Hoskins next time I talk to them.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The biggest stoppers are a lack of financial means and there are a couple of skeletons (youthful indiscretions?) way in the back of the closet that I'm not 100% sure are buried deep enough, the statute of limitation is long run out :D but if brought to light might be enough to sink a campaign.

Judging by the campaign spending data I've looked at before, it ain't really all that bad in smaller districts like mine. One of my issues is "skeletons", but I'll gladly admit to them if they are true. To me, my skeletons are not so much of an issue for the campaign, but for the rest of the more straight-and-narrow family.

Another is an ex-gf or two who might have some sort of vendetta to bring up... real or imaginary.

My blog seems to be working, though, because I've come across a couple of people in the area that I don't actually know that have said positive things to me about it.

PFXD 45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guys remember we had a Mayor in a town here in Oklahoma that was convicted of murder in his past. If I ever find a politician that has no skeletons in his closet then. Well sorry that will not happen.

Besides RKL you have an advantage. Your own here and the intranets can help your campaign go viral. Couple of thousand bucks would be all it took, then after people started getting on board with your ideas, then the financial burden would be eased a lot. :teach:

MadDawg

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Then again some say it isnt anti one party or another, but anti whoever is in control. here in Oklahoma that would be the Rs. If the Republican scandel gets more play the general public might just want to throw the bums out and the status quo might not change much.

There maybe some one issue only voters but our discussions here show most of us support the general concept of the 2nd A, there isnt lockstep support for every nuance it contains.

Latest posts

Top Bottom