Ok...who's responsible for this?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At least he didn't use the address of a gay bar or something of the sorts. We used to have page wars at work that they always were paging me to strip clubs, I would retaliate with Angles or something similar.
Sorry to hijack the thread.
A few decades ago, a co-worker's wife dropped him off at work because his car was in the shop and he was waiting (on pins and needles) for an estimate on the repairs.
He told everybody, "Come get me ASAP if they call!"
While he was down the street for lunch (no cell phones then), somebody (no it wasn't me) left him a note to please call the repair shop and there was a phone number.
He raced to the phone, dialed the number and then started cussing everybody in sight when he got a recording "You have reached the gay and lesbian hotline..."

leemozoid

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I work for the USPS and if there's one thing I know about FedEx they always require the sender to put an address, name and phone number on the label. Seems that GED's detective skills may be in need of some refresher training. Clearly he is not detective material. Time to stick to donuts with Chief Wiggums.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I work for the USPS and if there's one thing I know about FedEx they always require the sender to put an address, name and phone number on the label. Seems that GED's detective skills may be in need of some refresher training. Clearly he is not detective material. Time to stick to donuts with Chief Wiggums.

Yeah, probably so... :rolleyes2

Latest posts

Top Bottom