Oklahoma Senate panel approves open-carry bill

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

oklacowboy

Hoorayebay,
You really should seek professional help. It may be too late for you, but I would still give it a shot. You truly are without a doubt a disgusting *******!!!

Hoorayebay

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Hoorayebay,
You really should seek professional help. It may be too late for you, but I would still give it a shot. You truly are without a doubt a disgusting *******!!!

Hey cowboy, that picture is upside down. The pecker is usually underneath the horse.
Bwahahaha ! Sorry you walked right into that one.

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think I want a Kel-Tec now . How about this one ? b_7b9e48a1a2d2e4314dcd1cd501b18eafCIMG3835.jpgThink it would make my butt look big if I OC'd it ?

A

av8r115

This is a good thread.

Lets leave the old washed up FFL troll to himself, before this thread gets closed fellas.

There's nothing wrong with my PMR-30, maybe you just don't know how to handle a firearm.

Hoorayebay,

Let the troll go... who cares what he thinks about anything at this point.

G

green_machine

'back on subject'(lol) I'm 50/50 on that bill. I know there will be some dumb ace people walking around like there dirty Harry. but on the other side if my piece shows I don't have to worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom