Oklahoma Senate panel approves open-carry bill

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

av8r115

Training? Oh please tell me about your vast training experience and certifications other than the plastic piece of garbage that sits in your wallet...

Obviously some people who cannot think can still get a CCL. However, I did think reading comprehension was still required.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Obviously some people who cannot think can still get a CCL. However, I did think reading comprehension was still required.

Didn't you get the gist of his thoughts on the matter? Any dangerous fool can get a CCL. After all, he's an expert on the subject because he haz one! LOL

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think y'all hurted some feelers there. When it comes to qualifying for a CCW, what possible difference will it make if the weapon is visible or not later?

Guess I AM an idiot.....

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll stock up on mops and pass them out when Fallin doesn't sign the bill. You guys are gonna need something to soak up those tears. Keep on watching your John Wayne and Nutnfancy videos. If you want to open carry I guess you'll need to become a security guard to quench your thirst for power...

You're ignorance is impressive.

From Fallin's website.
I believe that gun ownership rights in Oklahoma can and should be expanded. Gov. Brad Henry vetoed an "open carry" law that would have permitted responsible gun owners to carry weapons without concealing them. When I am governor, I will sign that bill into law and send a message that in Oklahoma, we mean business when it comes to the second amendment.

http://www.maryfallin.org/issues/second-amendment

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I walked outside today in the cold, windblown rain, I never would've guessed I'd get to troll someone this hard today. Thanks Hoebay! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom